PIXMA E204 – Support – Download Drivers | Canonfreedownload.com
Canon PIXMA E204 Update Driver and Software available on this page for the latest version.
We provide all drivers for CANON FREE DOWNLOAD, Select the appropriate Driver Canon E204 with Mac or Windows.
Canon Launches PIXMA E204 for affordable, convenient home and office printing. Compact E204 Wireless Home Inkjet All-in-One Printer
Canon PIXMA E204 Update Driver Windows, Mac and Linux
Canon E204 Full Driver & Software Package
This file will download and install the drivers, application or manual you need to set up the full functionality of your product.
File Type: Driver Windows
File version: 1.0
File Size: 18 MB
IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)
This software is a source file for the Linux printer drivers.
File Type: Linux
File version: 5.80
File Size: 2.17 MB
Pixma E204 Printer Driver Ver.1.01
This driver will provide full printing functionality for your product. Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. the settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
File Type: Driver Windows
File version: 1.01
File Size: 31 MB
You Might also need: Canon PIXMA TS8152 Driver and Software Download
Download Canon PIXMA E204 XPS Printer Driver:
This is an optional printer driver allowing 16-bits per colour (bpc) printing.
File Type: Driver Windows
File version: 6.10
File Size: 39 MB
File Name: xpp_-win-e200-6_10-ea34_2.exe
English, Français, Español, Italiano, Deutsch, Dansk, Suomi, Nederlands, Norsk, Svenska, Русский, لعربية, Čeština, Ελληνικά, Magyar, Polski, Português, Türkçe, Eesti, Hrvatski, Lietuvių, Latviešu, Slovenščina, Slovensky, Українська, Български, Română, Bahasa Indonesia, 日本語, 한국어, 繁體中文, ไทย, Tiếng, Việt, 简体中文
Canon PIXMA E204 Setup
- Download / Installation Procedures Linux:
Install the downloaded package archive file as an Administrator following the manual.
For how to install and use this software, refer to the instruction manual.
- Download / Installation Procedures Windows:
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
Operating Systems for Support – Other PIXMA – Inkjet – PIXMA E200 Series:
Operating System Support:
Windows 10 (32bit)
Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows 7 SP1 or later(32bit)
Windows 7 SP1 or later(64bit)
Windows Vista SP2 or later(32bit)
Windows Vista SP2 or later(64bit)
Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit)
Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit)
Windows Server 2016 (64-bit)
Windows Server 2019 (64-bit)
Useful Links: Canon PIXMA TS8120 Update Driver
Review Canon E204 Wireless All-In-One Printer with Scanner and Copier Mobile and Tablet Printing :
The new printers PIXMA E204 from the world pioneer in the production of creative advances for picture age and handling got ideal print settings and enhanced Wi-Fi association capacities, which permits accepting excellent prints and reports in seconds specifically at home. Models of printers PIXMA E204 are intended for simple printing of regular photographs and top quality archives.
We provide a direct link for Driver Canon PIXMA E204 from Canon official. we make sure there are no malware, bloatware or viruses. And of course, you will be safe. Save time when everything you need is here. on the download tab, you will find all drivers for Canon E204 such as Canon XPS, MP Driver, Driver Scanner, and Scan Gear. please choose according to your needs.
Specifications & Features – PIXMA E204:
- Printing resolution (dpi); 4800* (horizontal) x 1200 (vertical), * Ink droplets can be placed with a pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
- Interface; USB Port: Hi-Speed USB, * A computer that complies with Hi-Speed USB standard is required. Since the Hi-Speed USB interface is fully upwardly compatible with USB 1.1, it can be used at USB 1.1.
- Print width; 8 inches/203.2 mm, (for Borderless Printing: 8.5 inches/216 mm)
- Printable area; Borderless printing: Top/Bottom/Left/Right margin: 0.0 inch (0.0 mm), Standard printing: -Top margin: 0.12 inches (3.0 mm-Bottom margin: 0.20 inches (5.0 mm)-Left margin: Letter: 0.26 inches (6.4 mm)Other sizes: 0.14 inches (3.4 mm)-Right margin: Letter: 0.25 inches (6.3 mm), Other sizes: 0.14 inches (3.4 mm)
- Operating environment; Temperature: 41 to 95 °F (5 to 35 °C), Humidity: 10 to 90 % RH (no condensation), * The performance of the printer may be reduced under certain temperature and humidity conditions. Recommended conditions: Temperature: 59 to 86 °F (15 to 30 °C), Humidity: 10 to 80 % RH (no condensation), * For the temperature and humidity conditions of papers such as photo paper, refer to the paper’s packaging or the supplied instructions.
- Storage environment; Temperature: 32 to 104 °F (0 to 40 °C), Humidity: 5 to 95 % RH (no condensation)
- Power supply; AC 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz, (The supplied power cord is only for the country or region you purchased.)
- Power consumption; Printing: Approx. 10 W *1, Standby (minimum): Approx. 1.2 W *1*2, OFF: Approx. 0.2 W, *1 USB connection to PC, *2 The wait time for standby cannot be changed.
- External dimensions; Approx. 16.8 (W) x 10.1 (D) x 5.2 (H) inches, Approx. 426 (W) x 255 (D) x 131 (H) mm, * With the Paper Support and Paper Output Tray retracted.
- Weight; pprox. 5.5 lb (Approx. 2.5 kg), * With the FINE Cartridges installed.
- Canon FINE Cartridge; Total 1280 nozzles (BK 320 nozzles, C/M/Y each 320 nozzles)
Source Canon: https://www.canon-europe.com