Download Driver Pixma IX5000 InkJet A3+ Printer | CANON FREE DOWNLOAD
Printer Driver is comprehensive and includes borderless printing up to A3. Like some drivers designed specifically for the MAC, in the printing feature, this Driver PIXMA iX5000 driver printer is available for borderless printing with direct printing specifications using PictBridge.
Supported by 4 cartridges in it, this printer has a printing resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi and this is great for photo printing. Though, it can be put in place all important parameters in one dialogue. You still have to open a few different printer panels to switch from printing A4 plain paper, to 15x10cm (or A3) photos or to go from border to print without Borders.
Two power control buttons and paper feed and there is a PictBridge socket in front and a USB 2.0 port on the back, but that’s a lot of you. For connectivity, the Canon iX5000 driver was built with wired connectivity technology using a 2.0 high-speed USB port.
Canon PIXMA iX5000 Update Driver and Software available on this page for the latest version – CFD (Canon Free Downloads)
We provide all drivers for CANON FREE DOWNLOAD Select the appropriate Driver Canon iX5000 with Mac or Windows.
Canon Launches PIXMA iX5000 for affordable, convenient home and office printing.
- Up to 25ppm mono, 17ppm colour (A4)
- A3+ photo lab quality print in approx. 166 sec. in Standard mode*
- Photo lab quality: max. 4800* x 1200dpi
- Sharp text, vibrant colour graphics
- ChromaLife100 for long-lasting photos*
- Single Ink system
Canon PIXMA iX5000 Driver and Software, Review and Specification with Windows, Mac and Linux Free Download
Canon PIXMA iX5000 FEATURES SPECIFICATION
Print Resolution: Up to 9600  x 2400 dpi
Print Technology: 6 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y, GY) Inkjet FINE print head with 1pl (min.) ink droplet size ChromaLife100 inks
Mono Print Speed: Approx. 15.0 ipm 
Colour Print Speed: Approx. 10.0 ipm 
Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 21 seconds 
Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm)
Two-Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, A5, B5, Letter – plain paper)
Direct Disc Printing: Yes (software included)
Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner
Scanner Resolution (Optical): 2400 x 4800 dpi 
A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 14 sec 
Scanning Depth (Input / Output):
-Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit
-Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit
Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm
– sFCOT: Approx. 19 sec 
– sESAT: Approx. 7.7 ipm 
Multiple Copy: 99 copies max.
Copy Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Frame erase copy, Disc Label Copy
– 25 – 400% (in 1% increments)
– Fit to page
– A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5
Interface Type – PC / Mac:
-Hi-Speed USB (B Port)
-Ethernet: 10/100Mbps (auto switchable)
-Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n
-Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password
-Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz
-Please refer to the user manual for instructions on how to activate/deactivate the wireless LAN.
Interface Type – Other
-PIXMA Touch & Print (NFC – Active Tag)
-PIXMA Cloud Link
-Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app
-Canon Print Service Plugin (Android)
-Google Cloud Print
-Access Point Mode
-Memory Card Slots
FIND OPERATING SYSTEM INFO DRIVER CANON PIXMA iX ⇓⇓⇓
Install iX5000 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X)
File Type: Apple Mac
File version: 188.8.131.52a
File Size: 15 MB
Download Canon iX5000 Printer Driver Ver. 2.00
Canon PIXMA iX5000 Setup
- Download / Installation Procedures Windows:
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Download / Installation Procedures Mac
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
3. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
4. Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Operating Systems Support – PIXMA iX5000 Series:
OS X El Capitan v10.11
OS X Yosemite v10.10
OS X Mavericks v10.9
OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5
OS X Lion v10.7.5Windows XP
Windows 2000 Professional
Windows XP x64 Edition
Source From: https://www.canon-europe.com