www.canonfreedownload.com: Canon PIXMA MG5760 Series – Inkjet Photo Printers
Canon PIXMA MG5760 Driver is available on this page for the latest version.
We provide all drivers for CANON FREE DOWNLOAD, select the appropriate Driver Printer for your PC and Laptop.
MG5760 All-In-One Wireless Wi-Fi Printer for Microsoft Windows 32-64 bit, Macintosh Operating System and Linux .
Canon Pixma MG5760 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
This is an online installation software to help you to perform initial setup of your product on a PC (either USB connection or network connection) and to install various software.
File version: 1.0
File Size: 48 MB
Release date: 22 July 2015
File Size: 48 MB
Lates Update: Canon PIXMA MG3240 Colour Multifunction Printer
Canon Pixma MG5760 Full Driver & Software (Mac)
This file will download and install the drivers, application or manual you need to set up the full functionality of your product.
File version: 1.4
File Size: 11 MB
Release date:30 November 2018
File Size: 11 MB
Canon PIXMA MG5760 Setup
Download / Installation Procedures Mac OS X:
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
3. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
4. Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Download / Installation Procedures Windows:
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
Also, Recommended Driver: Canon Pixma MG3052 Driver & Software Free Download
Operating Systems for Support – MG Series – Inkjet – PIXMA MG5760:
Operating System Support:
Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit),Windows 8(32bit), Windows 8(64bit), Android, Apple Mac OS X 10.6.8 – 10.10, iOS, MS Windows 7, MS Windows 7 SP1, MS Windows Vista SP1, MS Windows Vista SP2, MS Windows XP 32-bit Edition SP3 or later, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows RT, macOS Mojave 10.14, macOS High Sierra 10.13, macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later, OS X El Capitan v10.11, OS X Yosemite v10.10, OS X Mavericks v10.9, OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5, OS X Lion v10.7.5.
Canon PIXMA MG5700 Series -Specification – Inkjet Photo Printers:
- Capture your precious moments in high-quality prints
- Connect easily to your smartphone or tablet
- Print from and scan to popular cloud services
- Print more pages for your money with XL ink options
- Colour display for easy use and navigation
Description Printing, scanning and copying performance:
Fortunately, these fairly minor grumbles couldn’t spoil another great mid-range home MFP. While it isn’t exactly fast, it delivered standard quality text at 11.5 pages per minute (ppm) and produced our complex colour graphics test at 3.6ppm, which is fine at this price. The scanner was quick enough at low resolutions, with a 300 dots per inch (dpi) A4 scan needing just 19 seconds, but even using a USB connection, we needed 103 seconds to capture a postcard-sized photo at 1,200dpi. Making a black photocopy of an A4 page took just 13 seconds, but in colour, this rose to 30 seconds.
Print Resolution: Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi
Print Technology: 5 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y) Inkjet FINE print head with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size ChromaLife100 inks
Mono Print Speed: Approx. 12.6 ipm¹
Colour Print Speed: Approx. 9.0 ipm¹
Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 41 seconds¹
Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm)
Two-Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, Letter - plain paper)