Canon PIXMA MP240 All-In-One Photo Printer | CANON FREE DOWNLOAD
Canon PIXMA MP240 Update Driver and Software available on this page for the latest version – CFD (Canon Free Downloads)
We provide all drivers for CANON FREE DOWNLOAD Select the appropriate Driver Canon MP240 with Mac or Windows.
Canon Launches PIXMA MP240 for affordable, convenient home and office printing. Compact MP240 Wireless Home Inkjet All-in-One Printer
- All-In-One: Print, copy and scan
- Simple setup and operation
- Fast document & photo printing
- Print more with optional high yield inks
- Easy and efficient web printing
- My Image Garden software
- App for printing Facebook photos
Canon PIXMA MP240 Driver and Software, Review and Specification with Windows, Mac and Linux Free Download
Detailed Features PIXMA MP240 Review
Ready to get more done at home? Now you can create beautiful, long-lasting 4″ x 6″ borderless prints in about 45 seconds1 with impressive 4800 x 1200 colour dpi2 resolution.
MP240 Print expenses of 7.9 p each mixed-colour page are a little higher than the various other inkjets below, as well as the tri-colour cartridge has to be replaced if you lack any type of one colour. Nevertheless, the MP240’s extremely affordable price, as well as excellent print top quality, make it our much-loved low-price inkjet MFP.
The new ChromaLife100+3 4-colour ink system ensures deep, vivid colours and bold, black text. Plus, you’ll produce copies that are truer to your originals, along with clean, clear scans.
PIXMA MP240 printer provides paper and picture printing at resolutions as much as 4800 x 1200dpi, copying as well as scanning. It provides at print speeds of 19ppm black, 15ppm colour, as well as can print a 4 x 6″ indeterminate image in 45 secs. Has high-speed USB and PictBridge interface for printing right from ideal electronic cameras as well as camera phones.
Canon PIXMA MP240 SPECIFICATION
Main Functions: Print, Copy, Scan
Other Functions: Quality photos
What’s in the box: All-In-One printer, 2 FINE cartridges, Power cord, Setup guide, Software and User’s manual CD
Print Resolution: Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi
– Inkjet FINE print head technology
– 4-colour system with min. 2pl ink droplet size
– 2 FINE Cartridges with ChromaLife100+
Mono Document Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 7.0 ipm¹
Colour Document Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 4.8 ipm¹
Photo Print Speed: Bordered 10x15cm: Approx. 40 seconds¹
Borderless Printing: Not available
Two-Sided Printing: Manual operation
Other Print Features: Fit-to-Page print, Scaled print, Multiple pages per sheet print, Booklet print, Poster print, Collate¹
Scanner Type: Flatbed, CIS colour scanner.
Scanner Resolution – Optical: Up to 600 x 1200 dpi¹.
A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 14 seconds¹.
Colour Scanning Depth: Flatbed scan 48bit input / 24bit output (RGB each 16bit/8bit).
Halftone/Greyscale: Flatbed scan 16bit input / 8bit output.
Compatibility: TWAIN / WIA.
Effective Scanning Width: A4/LTR (216x297mm).
Text Recognition – OCR: Yes (My Image Garden software).
Scan Methods & Enhancements: Document Scan (PDF, Compact PDF, JPEG, TIFF, PNG), Photo Scan (JPEG, TIFF, PNG), Auto Scan Mode, PDF file creation with optional password security, Text recognition (OCR), Scan and Stitch, Scan to Cloud, Scan to e-mail.
Copy Speed Colour Document:
– sFCOT: Approx. 30 seconds¹.
– sESAT: Approx. 1.8 ipm¹.
Multiple Copy: max. 20 copies.
Copy functions & enhancements: Document copying (colour or mono).
– MP Driver including Scanning Utility
– My Image Garden
– Full HD Movie Print¹
– Quick Menu
– Easy-WebPrint EX (download)²
Windows System Requirements:
– Windows 7: 1GHz or faster CPU, 1GB RAM (32bit) / 2GB RAM (64bit)
– Windows Vista SP1 or SP2: 1GHz or faster CPU, 512MB RAM
– Windows XP SP3: 300MHz or faster CPU, 128MB RAM
– Browser: Internet Explorer 6 or higher
– CD-ROM Drive
– Display: 800 x 600 or better
INK AND PAGE YIELD
Standard Ink Cartridges:
1. 2 FINE Cartridges
2. PG-510 (Black)
3. CL-511 (Colour)
Optional Ink Cartridges:
1. High yield XL Cartridges
2. PG-512 (Black)
3. CL-513 (Colour)
Ink Tank Life – Document Printing:
1. A4 Colour Document¹
2. Black: 220 pages
3. Black XL: 401 pages
4. Colour: 244 pages
5. Colour XL: 349 pages
Ink Tank Life – Photo Printing:
1. 10x15cm photo¹
2. Black: 1550* photos
3. Black XL: 3365* photos
4. Colour: 82 photos
5. Colour XL: 123 photos
* Estimated supplemental yield
FIND OPERATING SYSTEM INFO DRIVER CANON PIXMA MP ⇓⇓⇓
Download MP240 MP Drivers
PIXMA MP240 CUPS Printer Driver
File Type: Apple Macintosh
File version: 10.84.2.0a
File Size: 13 MB
PIXMA MP Drivers for Windows XP 64bit
File Type: Windows
File version: 1.02
File Size: 13 MB
Canon PIXMA MP240 Setup
- Download / Installation Procedures Windows:
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Download / Installation Procedures Mac
1. Click the link. The download will start automatically.
2. Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
4. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
5. Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Operating Systems Support – PIXMA MP240 Series:
Windows 10 (32bit)
Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit)
Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit)
Windows XP SP3 or later
Windows XP (64-bit)
OS X El Capitan v10.11
OS X Yosemite v10.10
OS X Mavericks v10.9
OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5
OS X Lion v10.7.5
Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther)
Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger)
Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
Source From: https://www.canon-europe.com