Specs Canon PIXMA MP480 Multifunctional Inkjet 6.5 ppm A4 | CANON FREE DOWNLOAD
Canon PIXMA MP480 Update Driver and Software available on this page for the latest version – CFD (Canon Free Downloads)
We provide all drivers for CANON FREE DOWNLOAD Select the appropriate Driver Canon MP480 with Mac or Windows.
Canon Launches PIXMA MP480 for affordable, convenient home and office printing. Compact MP480 Wireless Home Inkjet All-in-One Printer
- ChromaLife100 system delivers vibrant photos that last up to 300 years
- Easy-PhotoPrint EX software with enhanced “auto photo fix” easily removes red-eye
- Operate your printer within seconds after power-on with Quick Start
- Self-operating paper output tray automatically opens when printing or copying
Canon PIXMA MP480 Driver and Software, Review and Specification with Windows, Mac and Linux Free Download
Review PIXMA MP480
It’s the perfect blend of performance and convenience. This versatile All-In-One lets you print beautiful, long-lasting 4″ x 6″ borderless prints in about 45 seconds1. A new 4-colour ink system ensures vivid colours and bold, black text. Your copies will be truer to the originals, and scans of photos or forms will yield results of up to 2400 x 4800 colour dpi2 resolution.
You can also easily print photos without using a computer. Just insert a memory card into the built-in card slot, preview, and even enhance your images on the 1.8″ LCD display, then Print! You can also print directly from a compatible digital camera or camera phone3,4, including a Bluetooth device via the optional BU-30 Bluetooth interface4.
Additional features of the MP480 include the ability to keep the paper output tray closed when not printing (it opens automatically when printing begins), a Quick Start feature lets you power up in less than three seconds, and Auto Photo Fix that corrects red-eye and enhances your images.
Canon PIXMA MP480 FEATURES SPECIFICATION
Print Speed (up to):
-4 x 6 borderless photo: as fast as 45 seconds1
-Black: Up to 20 ppm (as fast as 3.0 seconds per page)1
-Colour: Up to 16 ppm (as fast as 3.8 seconds per page)1
Number of Nozzles:
Picoliter Size (colour): 2 and 5
Print Resolution (Up to):
-Black:600 x 600 dpi2
-Color:4800 x 1200 dpi2
Paper Sizes: Letter, Legal, 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, U.S. #10 Envelopes
Automatic Sheet Feeder: 100 Pages
Copy Speed (up to):
-Black: Up to 20 cpm (as fast as 3.0 seconds per page)1
-Colour: Up to 16 CPM (as fast as 3.8 seconds per page)1
Copy Features: AE Copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Multiple Copy (1-99 pages)
Scanner Type: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
-Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi
-Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Gutter Shadow Correction, Push Scan, Scan to Memory
Max. Document Size: Print: 8.5 x 11.7
FIND OPERATING SYSTEM INFO DRIVER CANON PIXMA MP ⇓⇓⇓
Download MP480 MP Driver
PIXMA MP480 CUPS Printer Driver
File Type: Apple Macintosh
File version: 22.214.171.124a
File Size: 10 MB
Canon MP480 series Scanner Driver
File Type: Macintosh
File version: 14.11.4b
File Size: 29 MB
Canon PIXMA MP480 Setup
- Download / Installation Procedures Windows:
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Download / Installation Procedures Mac
1. Click the link. The download will start automatically.
2. Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
4. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
5. Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Operating Systems Support – PIXMA MP480 Series:
OS X Mountain Lion v10.8
OS X Lion v10.7.5
OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8
OS X Leopard v10.5.8
Windows 2000 Professional
Mac OS X 10.2 (Jaguar)
Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther)
Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger)
Source From: https://www.canon-europe.com