Printer Canon PIXMA MP510 All-in-One Photo (1450B002) | CANON FREE DOWNLOAD
Canon PIXMA MP510 Update Driver and Software available on this page for the latest version – CFD (Canon Free Downloads)
We provide all drivers for CANON FREE DOWNLOAD Select the appropriate Driver Canon MP510 with Mac or Windows.
Canon Launches PIXMA MP510 for affordable, convenient home and office printing.
- Precision ink nozzles create high-resolution photos–up to 4800 x 1200 colour dpi
- 1.9″ colour LCD display lets you view and enhance images for better results
- Prints up to 25ppm in black and 17ppm in colour
- Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology (DCGPT) ensures copies will be true to your original’s
- Two paper trays let you keep plain and photo paper ready for printing
Canon PIXMA MP510 Driver and Software, Review and Specification with Windows, Mac and Linux Free Download
Review PIXMA MP510
Now, you can print beautiful, long-lasting photos and laser-quality text. The included Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology (DCGPT) ensures copies will be true to your original’s images and text. And scan photos, family recipes, even thick notebooks.
Two paper trays let you keep plain and photo paper ready for printing. The 1.9″ colour LCD display lets you view and enhance images for better results. When scanning photos or graphics, you’ll see high-quality 1200-dpi recreation with lively 48-bit shade deepness.
You can even print directly from compatible memory cards,1 digital camera, Bluetooth devices,2 and camera phones!
You can also print 2 sided records, conserving paper. Large 2.5″ LCD audience, direct printing.
Canon PIXMA MP510 FEATURES SPECIFICATION
Print Speed (up to):
– 4 x 6 borderless photo: approx, 47 seconds
– Black: Up to 25 ppm (as fast as 2.4 seconds per page)
– Color: Up to 17 ppm (as fast as 3.5 seconds per page)5
Number of Nozzles:
– Black: 320
– Yellow: 256
– Color: 512 x 2 (C, M)
– Total: 1,600
Picoliter Size (colour): 2 and 5
Print Resolution (Up to):
– Black:600 x 600 dpi4
– Color:4800 x 1200 dpi
Paper Compatibility: Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4x 6, 4x 8, 5x 7, 8x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes
Copy Speed (up to):
– Black: 25 CPM (as fast as 2.4 seconds per page)5
– Colour: 17 CPM (as fast as 3.5 seconds per page)
Reduction / Enlargement: 25% – 400%
Copy Features: Borderless, AE (Auto Exposure), Fit-to-Page, Image Repeat, Auto Magnification, Fading Correction, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology
Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
– Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi
– Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
Scanning Mode: 48-bit internal / 24-bit external
Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7
Direct Connect: Direct Print Port (cable not included)
Media Card Support: CompactFlash,® MicroDrive, SmartMedia,® Memory Stick,® Memory Stick Pro,™ SD Card™ and MultiMediaCard v.3.31.™ The following can be used with the addition of a special adapter sold separately: xD-Picture Card,™ Memory Stick Duo,™ Memory Stick Pro Duo,™ RS-MMC™ v3.31, and miniSD™ Card.™
Software Included: CD-ROM including MP Driver, MP Navigator, Setup Software and User’s Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User’s Guide, e-registration, ArcSoft® PhotoStudio,® ScanSoft® OmniPage® SE,9 Easy-PhotoPrint version 3.5, and Easy-WebPrint (Windows only, requires Microsoft® Internet Explorer version 5.5, version 6.0 recommended)
FIND OPERATING SYSTEM INFO DRIVER CANON PIXMA MP ⇓⇓⇓
Download MP510 CUPS Printer Driver
File Type: Apple Macintosh
File version: 10.67.2.0a
File Size: 10 MB
PIXMA Printer Driver for OSX
File Type: Apple Macintosh
File version: 5.83
File Size: 5 MB
Canon MP510 MP Driver
Canon PIXMA MP510 Setup
- Download / Installation Procedures Windows:
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Download / Installation Procedures Mac
1. Click the link. The download will start automatically.
2. Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
4. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
5. Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Operating Systems Support – PIXMA MP510 Series:
OS X Mountain Lion v10.8
OS X Lion v10.7.5
OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8
OS X Leopard v10.5.8
Windows 2000 Professional
Windows XP x64 Edition
Mac OS X 10.2 (Jaguar)
Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther)
Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger)
Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
Source From: https://www.canon-europe.com