Canon PIXMA MP560 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Photo Printer (3747B002) | CANON FREE DOWNLOAD
Canon PIXMA MP560 Update Driver and Software available on this page for the latest version – CFD (Canon Free Downloads)
We provide all drivers for CANON FREE DOWNLOAD Select the appropriate Driver Canon MP560 with Mac or Windows.
Canon Launches PIXMA MP560 for affordable, convenient home and office printing.
- Keep it Green – Built-in 2-sided printing helps the environment and cuts your paper usage by 50%.
- Amazingly compact printer with both wireless and built-in 2-sided printing.
- Maximum 9600 x 2400 colour dpi2 for exceptional photo quality.
- Use the new “Auto Photo Fix II” to automatically adjust and correct your photos.
- Easily print your photos from compatible memory cards3 and USB Flash drives.
Canon PIXMA MP560 Driver and Software, Review and Specification with Windows, Mac and Linux Free Download
Review MP560 Printer Driver
At last–a compact, high-performance inkjet photo all-in-one with built-in Wireless and Auto Duplex Printing has arrived!! The PIXMA MP560 Inkjet Photo All-In-One Printer lets you easily print from anywhere around the house enjoying incredible 9600 x 2400 maximum colour dpi1 with a minimum colour droplet size of 1pl and a 5 individual ink tank system. So, you can print beautiful borderless photos up to 8.5″ x 11″ or crisp, clean documents and enjoy incredible quality.
Driver PIXMA MP560 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One perfectly blends performance and convenience. Its built-in two-sided printing can save you paper and help the environment so you can be efficient and eco-friendly, all at the same time.
The new Auto Photo Fix II feature automatically adjusts and helps to correct your photos, and you can preview images before you print on its built-in 2.0″ LCD. Plus, quickly access and select the function of your choice with the Easy Scroll Wheel. Making copies? No problem. Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology enables your copies to maintain the integrity of the original.
For the scanner in you, the Auto Scan Mode2 automatically recognizes the type of original you are scanning and saves it with the appropriate settings. For added versatility, enjoy computer-free photo printing options via compatible memory cards3, USB Flash Memory Drives4, PictBridge and optional Bluetooth wireless devices5.
FIND OPERATING SYSTEM INFO DRIVER CANON PIXMA MP ⇓⇓⇓
Download MP550 CUPS Printer Driver(OS X)
File Type: OS X
File version: 220.127.116.11a
File Size: 16 MB
PIXMA MP560 Scanner Driver
File Type: Scanner
File version: 15.5.2b
File Size: 13 MB
Canon MP560 MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
File Type: Microsoft Windows
File version: 1.06
File Size: 25 MB
MP Drivers for Network
File Type: Mac OS X
File version: 1.00
File Size: 33 MB
OSX Printer Driver
File Type: OS X
File version: 7.21.0
File Size: 8 MB
Canon PIXMA MP560 Setup
- Download / Installation Procedures Windows:
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Download / Installation Procedures Mac
1. Click the link. The download will start automatically.
2. Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
4. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
5. Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Operating Systems Support – PIXMA MP560 Series:
OS X El Capitan v10.11
OS X Yosemite v10.10
OS X Mavericks v10.9
OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5
OS X Lion v10.7.5
Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther)
Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger)
Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
Windows 10 (32bit)
Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows XP SP2 or later
Source From: https://www.canon-europe.com