Canon Pixma MP610 Photo All-in-One (3-in-1) Printer (Colour TFT Screen, Easy Scroll Wheel) | CANON FREE DOWNLOAD
Canon PIXMA MP610 Update Driver and Software available on this page for the latest version – CFD (Canon Free Downloads)
We provide all drivers for CANON FREE DOWNLOAD Select the appropriate Driver Canon MP610 with Mac or Windows.
Canon Launches PIXMA MP610 for affordable, convenient home and office printing.
- All-in-one printer prints, scans and copies
- Prints borderless 10x15cm photos up to 9600x2400pi in 21 sec
- Copies up to 99 pages at 31ppm mono & 24ppm colour
- Reduce/enlarge by 25 – 400%
- 6.2cm colour TFT display
- Prints from PC or memory card
Canon PIXMA MP610 Driver and Software, Review and Specification with Windows, Mac and Linux Free Download
Review PIXMA MP610
This powerhouse All-In-One can transform your home office. Thanks to its patented 4,608-nozzle print head, it produces 4″ x 6″ photos with spectacular 9600 x 2400 colour dpi1 resolution (max.) in a blazing-fast 21 seconds2.
You can print photos directly from compatible memory cards3, previewing images in high resolution on the 2.5″ TFT display. Or, print directly from your digital camera DV camcorder or camera phone4,5. Copies of documents will be more faithful to your originals, and scans of photos and even thick notebooks will yield spectacular 4800 x 9600 colour dpi results.
Canon PIXMA MP610 FEATURES SPECIFICATION
Print Speed (up to):
– 4 x 6 borderless photo: approximately 21 seconds
– Black: 31 ppm (as fast as 1.9 seconds per page)
– Colour: 24 ppm (as fast as 2.5 seconds per page)2
Number of Nozzles:
– Black: 512
– Color: 512 x 3 (C/M), 512 (Y/BK)
– Total: 4,608
Picoliter Size (colour): Picoliter Size: 1, 2 and 5
Print Resolution (Up to):
– Black: 600 x 600 dpi1
– Color: 9600 x 2400 dpi1
Paper Sizes: Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4x 6, 4x 8, 5x 7, 8x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes, Photo Stickers
Copy Speed (up to):
– Black: 31 cpm (as fast as 1.9 seconds per page)2
– Colour: 24 cpm (as fast as 2.5 seconds per page)2
Reduction / Enlargement: 25% – 400%
Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
– Optical:4800 x 9600 dpi
– Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
Scanning Mode: 48-bit internal / 24-bit external
Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7
Media Card Support: Compatible memory cards include CompactFlash®, Microdrive®, Memory Stick®, Memory Stick Pro™, SD™ Memory Card, SDHC™, and MultiMediaCard®. The following can be used with the addition of a special adapter sold separately: xD-Picture Card™, Memory Stick Duo™, Memory Stick PRO Duo™, microSD™ Card, miniSD™ Card and RS-MMC™2
Software Included: CD-ROM including Printer Driver, MP Navigator EX, Setup Software and User’s Guide, Easy-PhotoPrintEX8, ScanSoft® OmniPage® SE7.
FIND OPERATING SYSTEM INFO DRIVER CANON PIXMA MP ⇓⇓⇓
Download MP610 CUPS Printer Driver
File Type: Apple Macintosh
File version: 10.67.2.0a
File Size: 11 MB
Canon ScanGear for OSX
File Type: ScanGear
File version: 13.9.1
File Size: 7 MB
PIXMA MP610 MP Driver
Canon PIXMA MP610 Setup
- Download / Installation Procedures Windows:
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Download / Installation Procedures Mac
1. Click the link. The download will start automatically.
2. Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
4. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
5. Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Operating Systems Support – PIXMA MP610 Series:
OS X Mountain Lion v10.8
OS X Lion v10.7.5
OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8
OS X Leopard v10.5.8
Windows XP Windows 2000 Professional
Mac OS X 10.2 (Jaguar)
Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther)
Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger)
Source From: https://www.canon-europe.com