Canon MP620 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer | CANON FREE DOWNLOAD
Canon PIXMA MP620 Update Driver and Software available on this page for the latest version – CFD (Canon Free Downloads)
We provide all drivers for CANON FREE DOWNLOAD Select the appropriate Driver Canon MP620 with Mac or Windows.
Canon Launches PIXMA MP620 for affordable, convenient home and office printing.
- ChromaLife100 system delivers vibrant photos that last up to 300 years
- Maximum 9600 x 2400 dpi with microscopic droplets as small as 1 picoliter using FINE technology
- Operate your printer within seconds after power-on with Quick Start
- Enhanced “Auto Photo Fix” easily removes red-eye
- Self-operating paper output tray automatically opens when printing or copying
Canon PIXMA MP620 Driver and Software, Review and Specification with Windows, Mac and Linux Free Download
Review PIXMA MP620
This changes all the rules about where and how you can print. Print wirelessly from anywhere in the house via WiFi1. Want to go computer-free? Or, network it via Ethernet cable and print from a wired computer in another room.
Print photos directly from memory cards2, previewing and enhancing images on the 2.5″ LCD display. Or, print from a compatible digital camera or camera phone3,4, even a Bluetooth device via the optional BU-30 Bluetooth interface4. You’ll love the results.
This powerhouse All-In-One produces long-lasting 4″ x 6″ photos with spectacular 9600 x 2400 colour dpi5resolution in about 41 seconds6, and its new 5-colour ink system ensures vivid, true-to-life colours and bold, black text. Copies of documents will be more faithful to your originals, and your scans will yield superb 2400 x 4800 colour dpi results.
Canon PIXMA MP620 FEATURES SPECIFICATION
Print Speed (up to):
– 4 x 6 borderless photo: approximately 41 seconds6
– Black: Up to 26 ppm (as fast as 2.3 seconds per page)6
– Colour: Up to 17 ppm (as fast as 3.6 seconds per page)6
Number of Nozzles:
– Black: 320
– Color: 2,048
– Total: 2,368
Picoliter Size (colour): 1, 2 and 5
Print Resolution (Up to):
– Black:600 x 600 dpi5
– Color:9600 x 2400 dpi5
Paper Sizes: Letter, Legal, 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, U.S. #10 Envelopes
Automatic Sheet Feeder: Cassette: 150 Sheets
Copy Speed (up to)
– Black: Up to 24 cpm (as fast as 2.5 seconds per page)6
– Color: Up to 16 cpm (as fast as 3.8 seconds per page)6
Reduction / Enlargement: 25% – 400%
Copy Features: 4 in 1 / 2 in 1, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity Copy), Borderless, Face Brightener/ Fading Correction, Fit-to-Page, Image Repeat, Intensity, Manual Color Adjustment, Masking Copy, Multiple Copy (1-99 pages), Preset Copy Ratios, Photo Reprint, Trimming Copy, Zoom
Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
– Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi
– Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode7, Gutter Shadow Correction, Network Scan,Push Scan, Scan to Memory.
Colour Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external
Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7
Media Card Support: SD™ Memory Card, SDHC™ MultiMedia Card,® (v4.1), MultiMediaCard® Plus (v.4.1),miniSD™ Card, miniSDHC™ Card, RS-MMC™ microSD™ microSDHC™ Card, Compact Flash® Card, Microdrive®, Memory Stick®, Memory Stick Pro™ Memory Stick Duo™, Memory Stick PRO Duo™, Memory Stick Micro™ , xD-Picture Card™, xD-Picture Card® (Type M), xD-Picture Card® (Type H) 2
Software Included: Included in the box: CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User’s Guide, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, MP Navigator EX, Solution Menu
FIND OPERATING SYSTEM INFO DRIVER CANON PIXMA MP ⇓⇓⇓
Download MP620 series Mini Master Setup
Install MP620 CUPS Printer Driver
File Type: Apple Macintosh
File version: 10.84.2.0a
File Size: 11 MB
Canon MP620 Scanner Driver
File Type: Scanner
File version: 14.11.4b
File Size: 7 MB
PIXMA MP620 MP Driver
Canon PIXMA MP620 Setup
- Download / Installation Procedures Windows:
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Download / Installation Procedures Mac
1. Click the link. The download will start automatically.
2. Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
4. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
5. Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Operating Systems Support – PIXMA MP620 Series:
Windows 8.1 (32bit)
Windows 8 (32bit)
Windows XP SP3 or later
Windows 2000 Professional SP4 or later
Windows 8.1 (64bit)
Windows 8 (64bit)
Windows 7 (64bit)
Windows Vista (64bit)
OS X Mavericks v10.9
OS X Mountain Lion v10.8
OS X Lion v10.7.5
OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8
OS X Leopard v10.5.8
Mac OS X 10.2 (Jaguar)
Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther)
Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger)
Source From: https://www.canon-europe.com