Canon Pixma MP800 Premium All in One Photo Lab with 3.5″ LCD Viewer | CANON FREE DOWNLOAD
Canon PIXMA MP800 Update Driver and Software available on this page for the latest version – CFD (Canon Free Downloads)
We provide all drivers for CANON FREE DOWNLOAD Select the appropriate Driver Canon MP800 with Mac or Windows.
Canon Launches PIXMA MP800 for affordable, convenient home and office printing.
- Amazon recommended alternative Canon MP810 Premium All-in-One Photo Lab
- Photo quality: max 9600x2400dpi
- Photo lab-quality 4″ x 6″ borderless photo in approx. 36 sec
- ChromaLife100 system for long-lasting beautiful prints
- Direct printing: 35mm film
- Memory card slots
Canon PIXMA MP800 Driver and Software, Review and Specification with Windows, Mac and Linux Free Download
Review Printer PIXMA MP800
When copying, the AE (Auto Exposure) Copy feature automatically optimizes reproduction quality based on the type of original you’re duplicating. The convenient Photo/Film buttons allow you to make reprints of your photos and 35mm film without using your computer. And now, scanning: The unit’s higher-resolution CCD technology enables you to produce exceptional 2400-dpi scans, with vibrant 48-bit colour depth.
You can simultaneously scan up to 6 frames of 35mm film (negatives or positives), or up to 4 mounted slides. Plus, advanced paper handling features are built in – such as two paper trays and 2 sided printing. A 3.5″ colour LCD and new options for viewing and printing.
Want to evaluate and enhance your images before printing? Just insert your compatible memory card3 into one of the built-in card slots, then select the images on the extra-large 3.5″ LCD colour viewer. As needed, images will automatically be enhanced for red-eye, sharpness and brightness values. Or, you can fine-tune the images yourself using the easy control panel. Then, print directly from the memory card! As an option, you can print directly from a PictBridge ready device such as a digital camera.
This versatile printer is Bluetooth compatible4, with our optional USB Bluetooth adapter. When using either wireless option, your images will automatically be enhanced for sharpness. Long-lasting photos with smart individual ink tanks.
The Canon ChromaLife100 system combines the PIXMA MP800 Photo All-In-One’s FINE print head technology and newly developed inks with select Canon photo papers, with results rivalling that of many conventional photos. And with the new smart LED ink tanks, your LED lamp flashes when ink is running low, and flashes even faster when nearing empty.
Canon PIXMA MP800 FEATURES SPECIFICATION
Print Speed (up to):
– 4 x 6 borderless photo: approximately 41 seconds6
– Black: Up to 26 ppm (as fast as 2.3 seconds per page)6
– Colour: Up to 17 ppm (as fast as 3.6 seconds per page)6
Number of Nozzles:
– Black: 320
– Color: 2,048
– Total: 2,368
Picoliter Size (colour): 1, 2 and 5
Print Resolution (Up to):
– Black:600 x 600 dpi5
– Color:9600 x 2400 dpi5
Paper Sizes: Letter, Legal, 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, U.S. #10 Envelopes
Automatic Sheet Feeder: Cassette: 150 Sheets
Copy Speed (up to)
– Black: Up to 24 cpm (as fast as 2.5 seconds per page)6
– Colour: Up to 16 cpm (as fast as 3.8 seconds per page)6
Reduction / Enlargement: 25% – 400%
Copy Features: 4 in 1 / 2 in 1, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity Copy), Borderless, Face Brightener/ Fading Correction, Fit-to-Page, Image Repeat, Intensity, Manual Color Adjustment, Masking Copy, Multiple Copy (1-99 pages), Preset Copy Ratios, Photo Reprint, Trimming Copy, Zoom
Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
– Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi
– Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode7, Gutter Shadow Correction, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory.
Colour Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external
Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7
Media Card Support: SD™ Memory Card, SDHC™ MultiMedia Card,® (v4.1), MultiMediaCard® Plus (v.4.1),miniSD™ Card, miniSDHC™ Card, RS-MMC™ microSD™ microSDHC™ Card, Compact Flash® Card, Microdrive®, Memory Stick®, Memory Stick Pro™ Memory Stick Duo™, Memory Stick PRO Duo™, Memory Stick Micro™ , xD-Picture Card™, xD-Picture Card® (Type M), xD-Picture Card® (Type H) 2
Software Included: Included in the box: CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User’s Guide, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, MP Navigator EX, Solution Menu
FIND OPERATING SYSTEM INFO DRIVER CANON PIXMA MP ⇓⇓⇓
Install MP800 CUPS Printer Driver
File Type: Apple Macintosh
File version: 10.51.2.0
File Size: 10 MB
Canon MP800 Scanner Driver
File Type: Scanner
File version: 12.13.3
File Size: 13 MB
Download PIXMA MP Drivers
Canon PIXMA MP800 Setup
- Download / Installation Procedures Windows:
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Download / Installation Procedures Mac
1. Click the link. The download will start automatically.
2. Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
4. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
5. Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Operating Systems Support – PIXMA MP800 Series:
OS X Lion v10.7.5
OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8
OS X Leopard v10.5.8
Windows 2000 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows Vista (32-bit)
Windows XP (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Windows Vista (64-bit)
Windows XP (64-bit)
Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger)
Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther)
Mac OS X 10.2 (Jaguar)
Source From: https://www.canon-europe.com