Canon PIXMA MP810 All-in-One Photo Printer | CANON FREE DOWNLOAD
Canon PIXMA MP810 Update Driver and Software available on this page for the latest version – CFD (Canon Free Downloads)
We provide all drivers for CANON FREE DOWNLOAD Select the appropriate Driver Canon MP810 with Mac or Windows.
Canon Launches PIXMA MP810 for affordable, convenient home and office printing.
- All-in-one unit offers flexible photo printing from digital cameras, DV camcorders, memory cards, and 35mm film
- 3-inch high-definition TFT display for sharp previews of images
- 4,608 precision nozzles create up to 9600 x 2400 colour dpi
- Print from compatible memory cards and wirelessly from compatible Bluetooth devices
- Reprint directly from the film
Canon PIXMA MP810 Driver and Software, Review and Specification with Windows, Mac and Linux Free Download
Canon PIXMA MP810 FEATURES SPECIFICATION
-Colour Bubble Jet Print Speed (up to)Black: Up to 31 ppm (as fast as 2.0 seconds per page)1
-Colour: Up to 24 ppm (as fast as 2.5 seconds per page)1
-4 x 6 borderless photo – approx. 21 seconds1Number of Nozzles Black: 512
-Color: 512 x 2 (Y, BK), 1,536 x 2 (C,M)
Picoliter Size (colour):
-1, 2, and 5 Picloliters Print Resolution (Up to)Black:600 x 600 dpi
-Color:9600 x 2400 dpi
-PGI-5BK Pigment Black
Paper Sizes: Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. # 10 envelopes
Copy Speed (up to)
-Black: 31 cpm (as fast as 2.0 seconds per page)1
-Colour: 24 cpm (as fast as 2.5 seconds per page)1
Reduction / Enlargement: 25%-400%
Copy Features: Borderless, AE (Auto Exposure), Duplex, 4 on 1, 2 on 1, Fit-to-Page, Image Repeat, Auto Magnification, Fading Correction, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Face Brightener, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology
-Charged-Coupled Device (CCD)Max. Resolutions Optical:4800 x 4800 dpi
-Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
Scanning Mode: 48-bit internal/24 bit external
Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7
Direct Connect: Direct Print Port (cable not included)
Media Card Support: CompactFlash®: MicroDrive®: SmartMedia®: Memory Stick®: Memory Stick Pro™, SD Card™ and MultiMediaCard® v.3.31. The following can be used with the addition of a special adapter sold separately: xD-Picture Card®, Memory Stick Duo®, Memory Stick Pro Duo®, and miniSD® Card®.
Software Included: CD-ROM including MP Driver, MP Navigator, Setup Software and User’s Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User’s Guide, e-registration, ArcSoft PhotoStudio ScanSoft Omni page SE,9 Easy-PhotoPrint versions 3.5, and Easy-WebPrint (Windows only, requires Microsoft Internet Explorer version 5.5, version 6.0 recommended)
FIND OPERATING SYSTEM INFO DRIVER CANON PIXMA MP ⇓⇓⇓
Install MP810 CUPS Printer Driver
File Type: Apple Macintosh
File version: 10.51.2.0
File Size: 10 MB
Canon MP810 Scanner Driver
File Type: Scanner
File version: 12.13.3
File Size: 6 MB
Download PIXMA MP Drivers
Canon PIXMA MP810 Setup
- Download / Installation Procedures Windows:
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Download / Installation Procedures Mac
1. Click the link. The download will start automatically.
2. Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
4. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
5. Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Operating Systems Support – PIXMA MP810 Series:
OS X Lion v10.7.5
OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8
OS X Leopard v10.5.8
Windows 2000 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows Vista (32-bit)
Windows XP (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Windows Vista (64-bit)
Windows XP (64-bit)
Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger)
Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther)
Mac OS X 10.2 (Jaguar)
Source From: https://www.canon-europe.com