Canon Pixma MP830 Office All-In-One Inkjet Printer | CANON FREE DOWNLOAD
Canon PIXMA MP830 Update Driver and Software available on this page for the latest version – CFD (Canon Free Downloads)
We provide all drivers for CANON FREE DOWNLOAD Select the appropriate Driver Canon MP830 with Mac or Windows.
Canon Launches PIXMA MP830 for affordable, convenient home and office printing.
- Copy and scan 2 sided originals with auto duplex Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- Fast printing up to 30 ppm black/ 24 ppm colour and a photo lab quality
- Super G3 (33.6 Kbps) fax with memory for 100 coded speed dials and up to 250 incoming pages
- Built-in 2 sided printing/copying and second paper tray for convenient paper selections
- Print up to 9600 x 2400 colour dpi 1 picoliter droplet size
Canon PIXMA MP830 Driver and Software, Review and Specification with Windows, Mac and Linux Free Download
Review Printer PIXMA MP830
Advanced copying, scanning and faxing. This high-end office All-In-One does it all. The auto duplex Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) can read both sides of a 2 sided document, letting you copy or scan a 2 sided original without having to flip it over by hand! The ADF can hold 35 pages of originals at one time, making it much easier to copy, scan or fax multi-page documents.
And when combined with the unit’s dual paper trays, the ADF gives you the capability for high-capacity copying, even of 2-sided originals.
The AE (Auto Exposure) Copy feature automatically optimizes reproduction quality based on the type of original you’re duplicating. When scanning, the unit’s high-resolution CCD technology enables you to produce exceptional 2400-dpi scans, with vibrant 48-bit colour depth. And now, faxing: With the PIXMA MP830 Office All-In-One, you can achieve up to Super G3 fax speed in colour and B&W4. Plus, the expanded memory lets you store 100-speed dial codes, and receive up to 250 incoming pages.
Canon PIXMA MP830 FEATURES SPECIFICATION
Picoliter Size (colour):
– 1 and 5Print Resolution (Up to)Black:600 x 600 dpi
– Color:9600 x 2400 dpi
Paper Sizes: Letter, Legal, Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5 x 7, 8 x 10
Automatic Sheet Feeder: Side 2 Side – Print, Copy, and Scan with the Automatic Document Feeder
Copy Speed (up to):
-Black: 29 cpm (approximately 2.0 seconds per page)
-Color: 24 cpm(approximately 2.5 seconds per page)
Reduction / Enlargement: 25% – 400%
Copy Features: Borderless, AE (Auto Exposure), 4 on 1, 2 on 1, Fit-to-Page, Image Repeat
-Charged-Coupled Device (CCD)Max. Resolutions Optical:2400 x 4800 dpi
-Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
Scanning Mode: 48-bit internal / 24-bit external
Max. Document Size: Print: 8.5 x 11
Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3)
Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec/page1Color: Approx. 1 min.20 sec./page2
Memory Capacity: 250 pages
Speed Dialing: 8 One-Touch Dials, 100 Coded Dials
Interface: Direct Print Port (cable not included)
Media Card Support: CompactFlash®, Microdrive®, SmartMedia®, Memory Stick Pro™, SD Card™, and MultiMediaCard™. The following can be used with the addition of a special adapter sold separately: xD-Picture Card, Memory Stick Duo™, Memory Stick Duo Pro™, and miniSD™ Card™.
Software Included: CD-ROM including MP Driver, MP Navigator, Setup Software and User’s Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User’s Guide, e-registration, ScanSoft OmniPage SE, NewSoft Presto! Page Manager, Easy-PhotoPrint version 3.3, and Easy-Web-Print (IE 5.5 and higher)4
FIND OPERATING SYSTEM INFO DRIVER CANON PIXMA MP ⇓⇓⇓
Install MP830 CUPS Printer Driver
File Type: Apple Macintosh
File version: 10.67.2.0a
File Size: 10 MB
Canon MP830 Scanner Driver
File Type: Scanner
File version: 12.13.3b
File Size: 13 MB
Download PIXMA MP830 Drivers
Canon PIXMA MP830 Setup
- Download / Installation Procedures Windows:
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Download / Installation Procedures Mac
1. Click the link. The download will start automatically.
2. Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
4. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
5. Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Operating Systems Support – PIXMA MP830 Series:
OS X Mountain Lion v10.8
OS X Lion v10.7.5
OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8
OS X Leopard v10.5.8
Source From: https://www.canon-europe.com