Canon Pixma MP990 Wireless Photo All-In-One Printer | CANON FREE DOWNLOAD
Driver MP990 gives you the choice of connecting by a wired or wireless network or by USB cable. I used a wired network connection and installed the printer on a system running Windows Vista.
Printer PIXMA MP990 is the most expensive all-in-one in the company’s range and has all the bells and whistles of the others. It’s designed for home use and aimed also at photo enthusiasts, particularly those interested in black and white photography.
Those who are new to Canon’s PIXMA range will find many things to like in PIXMA Driver MP990. It has an automatic duplexer, direct CD/DVD printing, 3.8-inch LCD display and the ability to scan slides and negative 35mm using bundled attachments.
Download MP990 Multifunction inkjet is connected via USB, Ethernet and 802.11 g Wi-Fi; Wi-Fi settings are problems entering your router’s WEP/WPA/WPA2 password or simply pressing a button if your router supports Windows Connect Now (WCN) or Wireless Protected Setup (WPS).
The front-mounted USB Port connects to a digital camera and a PictBridge-compatible phone and a flash drive, although MP990 can only print photos from this device. The PictBridge Port is hidden, which means you won’t be able to use a large or awkward USB flash drive.
Canon PIXMA MP990 Update Driver and Software available on this page for the latest version – CFD (Canon Free Downloads)
We provide all drivers for CANON FREE DOWNLOAD Select the appropriate Driver Canon MP990 with Mac or Windows.
Canon Launches PIXMA MP990 for affordable, convenient home and office printing.
- Six individual ink system featuring grey ink provides professional colour and monochrome photos.
- ChromaLife100 system delivers vibrant photos that last up to 300 years.
- Maximum 9600 x 2400 dpi with microscopic droplets as small as 1 picoliter using FINE technology.
- 4800 dpi high-resolution CCD scanner for documents and films.
- WHITE LED eliminates warm-up time for document scanning.
Canon PIXMA MP990 Driver and Software, Review and Specification with Windows, Mac and Linux Free Download
Canon PIXMA MP990 FEATURES SPECIFICATION
Print Speed (up to):
– 4 x 6 borderless photo: approximately 20 seconds
– Black: ESAT (Black): Approx. 11.9 ipm
– Colour: ESAT (Color): Approx. 9.1 ipm
Number of Nozzles:
– Black: 512
– Color: 5,632
– Total: 6,144
Picoliter Size (colour): Picoliter Size:1, 2 and 5
Print Resolution (Up to):
– Black:600 x 600 dpi
– Color:9600 x 2400 dpi
Paper Sizes: Letter, Legal, 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, U.S. #10 Envelopes
Automatic Sheet Feeder: 150 Pages (Cassette:150 pages)
Printer Features: Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Grayscale Printing, ID Photo Print, Photo Index Sheet, Photo Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Photo Printing, Template Print
Copy Speed (up to): FCOT: Color: Approx. 21 seconds
Reduction / Enlargement: 25%-400%
Copy Features: 4 in 1 / 2 in 1, Auto Duplex Copy, Auto Exposure/Intensity Copy, Continuous Copy, Face Brightener/ Fading Correction, Film Copy, Fit-to-Page, Image Repeat, Manual Color Adjustment, Masking Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Trimming Copy, Zoom
Scanning Element: Charged-Coupled Device (CCD)
– Optical:4800 x 9600 dpi
– Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi
Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode8, Film Scan, Gutter Shadow Correction, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory, White LED10.
Colour Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external
Max. Document Size: Print: 8.5 x 11.7
Media Card Support: SD™ Memory Card, SDHC™ MultiMedia Card Card,® (v4.1), MultiMediaCard® Plus (v4.1), miniSD™ Card, miniSDHC™, microSD™ Card, microSDHC™, RS-MMC™ (v4.1), Compact Flash® Card, Microdrive®, Memory Stick®, Memory Stick Pro™ Memory Stick Duo™, Memory Stick PRO Duo™, Memory Stick Micro, xD-Picture Card™, xD-Picture Card™ Type M, xD-Picture Card™ Type H.
Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE802.11b/g)4, (Compatible with IEEE 802.11n)13, Bluetooth® v2.07 (Optional), Card Slots, Ethernet, IrDA IR6, PictBridge, USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
Software Included: Included in the box: Setup Software & User’s Guide CD-ROM, PIXMA MP990 Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy-PhotoPrint Pro, MP Navigator EX, ArcSoft® PhotoStudio®, Solution Menu
FIND OPERATING SYSTEM INFO DRIVER CANON PIXMA MP ⇓⇓⇓
Install MP990 series CUPS Printer Driver
File Type: Apple Mac
File version: 22.214.171.124a
File Size: 17 MB
Download MP990 series Mini Master Setup
File Type: Microsoft Windows
File version: 1.05
File Size: 26 MB
Canon PIXMA MP990 Setup
- Download / Installation Procedures Windows:
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Download / Installation Procedures Mac
1. Click the link. The download will start automatically.
2. Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
4. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
5. Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Operating Systems Support – PIXMA MP990 Series:
Windows XP SP2 or later
OS X Yosemite v10.10
OS X Mavericks v10.9
OS X Mountain Lion v10.8
OS X Lion v10.7.5
OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8
OS X Leopard v10.5.8
Mac OS X 10.2 (Jaguar)
Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther)
Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger)
Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
Source From: https://www.canon-europe.com