Canonfreedownload.com | Canon PIXMA MX320 – Multifunction (fax/copier/printer/scanner) color inkjet – copying (up to): 5.5 ppm (mono) / 2.2 ppm (color) – printing (up to): 7.5 ppm (mono) / 4.5 ppm (color) – 100 sheets – 33.6 Kbps – Hi-Speed USB
Canon PIXMA MX320 Update Driver and Software available on this page for the latest version.
We provide all drivers for CANON FREE DOWNLOAD, Select the appropriate Driver Canon MX320 with Mac or Windows.
Canon Launches PIXMA MX320 for affordable, convenient home and office printing. Compact MX320 Wireless Home Inkjet All-in-One Printer
Driver PIXMA MX320 – multifunction printer ( color ) Series Specs & Prices
Copier Type: digital
Printing Technology: Ink-jet – colour – photo
Office Machine Features: Save to USB flash drive
Fax Type: Plain paper
Inkjet Technology: Canon FINE (Full-lithography inkjet Nozzle Engineering)
Minimum Ink Droplet Size: 2 pl
Connectivity Technology: Wired
Direct Printing Specifications: Canon Direct Print, PictBridge
Type: Multifunction printer
Max Copying Speed: Up to 5.5 ppm (mono) / up to 2.2 ppm (color)
Max Copying Speed B/W: 5.5 ppm
Max Copying Speed Color: 2.2 ppm
Grayscale Half-Tones: 256
Max Document Enlargement: 400 %
Max Document Reduction: 25 %
Maximum Copies: 99
Copying Features: 2 on 1, 4 on 1, BorderFree, fit to page
-Interfaces: 1 x USB 2.0
-Operating System Support: MS Windows XP, Apple Mac OS X 10.4, Apple Mac OS X 10.5, Apple Mac OS X 10.3.9, MS Windows Vista, MS Windows 2000 Professional SP4.
-Software Included: Canon Photo Optimizer Pro, Canon Image Optimizer, Canon Illustration Effects, Canon Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Canon MP Navigator EX, Canon Photo Noise Reduction, Canon Vivid Photo
- A Four-Function Device That Can Print, Fax, Copy And Scan
- Connectivity Is Via USB Or Optional Bluetooth
- Color Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 maximum color dpi
- Green – Energy Star Compliant
Review Canon Pixma MX320 All-In-One Inkjet Printer
PIXMA MX320 has the now familiar design with an angled surround at the top, into which the control panel is set. In the middle of the surround is the ADF, complete with a fold-over feed tray, which improves the machine’s already clean lines.
Speed claims have come down to much more realistic levels with the introduction of the ISO test standard, and Canon now quotes 7.5ppm for black print and 4.5ppm for colour. Our 5-page black text print took 58 seconds, which equates to 5.17ppm and on the longer, 20-page document it rises slightly to 6.06ppm. The five-page text and colour graphics print only gave 2.23ppm, however, less than half the published figure. Photo prints came through pretty quickly, with a 15 x 10cm image at high-quality taking 1:34 and a similar photo, in normal quality from a PictBridge camera, took a pretty zippy 57 seconds. Text print quality is good, though we did notice a little fuzziness around emboldened characters in printed headlines. Colour business graphics are quite bright, though some dithering is noticeable. Black text registration is good.
MX320 Control panel is well laid out, with three large mode buttons on the left and black and colour copy buttons on the right. In between, there’s a fax number pad and a two-line by 16-character mono LCD display. In Canon’s publicity material this display appears to show black characters on a white background, but in fact, it’s a fairly low-contrast standard blue on green, with no backlight, which doesn’t make it that easy to read.
Canon PIXMA MX320 Driver and Software Windows, Mac and Linux Free Download
Related: Download Canon PIXMA MX318
Canon MX320 CUPS Printer Driver for OSX
This file is a printer driver for Canon IJ printers.
– OS X El Capitan (v10.11) has been added as a supported OS.
– OS X Yosemite (v10.10) has been added as a supported OS.
– The following problem has been rectified:
While installing the printer driver, you may be prompted to install Xcode.
– OS X Mavericks v10.9 has been added as a supported OS.
The following problem has been rectified:
– The ink level information is not displayed in [Supply Levels] when the printer driver is upgraded to v10.67.1.0.
– OS X Mountain Lion (v10.8) has been added as a supported OS.
– OS X v.10.7 has been added as a supported OS.
– The internal modules have been updated.
– In the [Quality & Media] panel, the display of the options of [Print Quality] has been changed from the radio button to the drop-down menu.
– Supports OS X v10.6.
File Type: Apple Mac
File version: 220.127.116.11a
File Size: 15 MB
Pixma MX320 MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista)
This file is a driver for Canon IJ multifunction printers.
[Ver.1.02] – Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS. – Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS. – Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
[Ver.1.01] – Officially supports Windows 7.
Printer Driver for Debian Linux
Helpful Information: PIXMA TS8150 Update
This driver software allows your computer to interface with a Canon printer.
Operation checks have been made on: Fedora 10 (RPM packages)Open SuSE 11.1 (RPM packages)Ubuntu 8.10 (DEB packages)Other Linux distributions have not been tested. This software is provided ‘As Is’ and without any warranty of any kind as described by the below agreement.
File Type: Linux
File version: 3.1
File Size: 1 MB
Canon PIXMA MX320 Setup
- Download / Installation Procedures Windows:
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
You Might also need: Canon PIXMA MX300
- Download / Installation Procedures Mac
1. Click the link. The download will start automatically.
2. Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
4. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
5. Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Operating Systems Support – PIXMA MX320 Series:
Windows 10 (32-bit)
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Windows 8 (32-bit)
Windows 8 (64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit)
Windows 7 (64-bit)
Windows Vista (32-bit)
Windows Vista (64-bit)
Windows XP (32-bit)
Windows 2000 (32-bit)
OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
Mac OS X 10.2 (Jaguar)
Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther)
Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger)
Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)
Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
Useful Links: Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Update Driver and Software Download
Source Canon: https://www.canon-europe.com