Canon PIXMA MX886 All-In-One Colour Photo Print | CANON FREE DOWNLOAD
Canon PIXMA MX886 Update Driver and Software available on this page for the latest version – CFD (Canon Free Downloads)
We provide all drivers for CANON FREE DOWNLOAD Select the appropriate Driver Canon MX886 with Mac or Windows.
Canon Launches PIXMA MX886 for affordable, convenient home and office printing. Compact MX886 Wireless Home Inkjet All-in-One Printer
- Fully-integrated 35-sheet auto duplex document feeder for rapid document copying, scanning and faxing
- The new Dual Function Panel feature provides useful function buttons that transform into a keypad in fax mode for easier operation
- Turn your favourite HD movie clips captured with your compatible Canon EOS Digital SLR or PowerShot cameras into beautiful prints
- Super G3 high-speed fax with 100 coded speed dials storing up to 250 incoming pages when receiving ITU-T No.1 chart
- It’s Dual Function Panel provides streamlined controls and function buttons that transform into a keypad while in fax mode for easier operation.
- A built-in fully integrated 35-sheet Duplex Auto Document Feeder means fast copying scanning and faxing
To increase home office efficiency and productivity, Built-in Auto Duplex Printing prints 2-sided documents
Canon PIXMA MX886 Driver and Software, Review and Specification with Windows, Mac and Linux Free Download
Detailed Features PIXMA MX886 Review
MX886 is a range-topping inkjet multifunction peripheral (MFP) aimed at home or small office use, so its specification is impressive. There’s support for wired and wireless networks, along with direct printing from various memory cards, flash drives or PictBridge devices.
It can send and receive faxes in addition to the usual prints, scans and copies. The fax function isn’t just an afterthought; it’s partnered with a 35-sheet automatic document feeder that can automatically capture both sides of an original (duplex), making it ideal for scanning or faxing multi-page documents. The printer can perform the same trick, so it’s possible to make faithful copies of double-sided originals – though you’ll have to dig into the menu to change the necessary settings.
Our only other criticism of note relates to the MX886’s running costs, which are a little high for such an expensive device and, more importantly, aren’t as low as some of the competition – notably Kodak’s range and some Epson products. The printer uses Canon’s familiar five-ink setup comprising black, cyan, magenta and yellow for graphics and photos, with an additional black pigment ink used on plain paper only.
Canon PIXMA MX886 SPECIFICATION
Mono or Colour: Printer Colour
Multifunction Summary: Print/Scan/Copy/Fax
Technology: Multifunction Inkjet Printer
Case Colour: Black
Dimensions: 491mm (W) x 448mm (D) x 218mm (H) – Weight 11.7kg
Environmental: Operating Temperature 5 to 35C – Humidity 10 to 90%
Noise Level: 44.9dbA
Power Consumption: 23W (Max) / 2.5W (Standby) / 0.4W (Saving)
Product Summary: Canon PIXMA MX886 A4 Colour Inkjet Printer
Product Type: Inkjet Printer
Voltage/ Power/ Frequency: 100 to 240VAC / 50 to 60Hz
Speed Colour: Up to 9.3ipm Colour Print
Speed Monochrome: Up to 12.5ipm Mono Print
Product Group Output: A4
Double-Sided Printing: Automatic Double Sided Printing
Printer Resolution: 9600 x 2400 dpi Print
-Scanner Optical Resolution: 2400dpi x 4800dpi Scan.
-Scan Facility Present: Yes.
-Scanner Bit Depth: 24-bit.
-Scanner Type: Flatbed and ADF, CIS colour scanner.
-Scanner Features:Scan jpeg, compact PDF or normal PDF to USB memory, Push- scan, Scan jpeg, compact PDF or normal PDF to memory card or USB memory, attach to email, Push-scan, Auto Scan Mode, Auto Document Fix, PDF file creation/editing/password security*, Stitch Assist*, Correct document orientation, Prevent show through, Descreen, Gutter Shadow Correction, Text (OCR), Multi-page PDF.
Copy Speed Colour: 6.7ipm Color Copy
Copier Reduce/Enlarge: 25 to 400% Copy
Colour Copier: Yes
Copy Facility Present: Yes
Copier Functions: Borderless copy, two-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, collated copy, frame erase copy, fade restoration, Auto Photo Fix II
Fax Speed: 33.6Kbps Fax
Transmit and Receive Memory: 250pages
Colour Fax: Yes
Fax Facility Present: Yes
Interface Type(s): USB, Network & Wireless
LCD Screen: 7.5cm Colour TFT display with Dual Function Panel
Network Interface: 10 BaseT/100 Base-TX Ethernet Network
Network Ready: Yes
Preview Monitor Type: 7.5cm Colour TFT display with Dual Function Panel
USB Port: Yes
USB Ports: 1 x USB 2.0
Wireless Ready: Yes
PIXMA MX886 Mini Master Setup(OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)
File Type: Apple Macintosh
File version: 1.1
File Size: 38 MB
MX886 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)
File Type: Macintosh OSX
File version: 18.104.22.168a
File Size: 18 MB
Download MX886 CUPS Printer Driver (MAC)
File Type: Apple Macintosh
File version: 22.214.171.124a
File Size: 14 MB
Canon MX886 MP Drivers
File Type: Microsoft Windows
File version: 1.02
File Size: 31 MB
Download Canon MX886 XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
File Type: Microsoft Windows
File version: 5.56
File Size: 22 MB
Canon PIXMA MX886 Setup
- Download / Installation Procedures Windows:
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Download / Installation Procedures Mac
1. Click the link. The download will start automatically.
2. Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
4. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
5. Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
Operating Systems Support – PIXMA MX880 Series:
macOS Mojave 10.14
macOS High Sierra 10.13
macOS Sierra v10.12.1 or later
OS X El Capitan v10.11
OS X Yosemite v10.10
OS X Mavericks v10.9
OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.5
OS X Lion v10.7.5
OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8
Windows 10 (32bit)
Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit)
Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit)
Windows XP (32-bit)
Windows XP (64-bit)
Windows 2000 (32-bit)
Source From: https://www.canon-europe.com